Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tomorrow


    I won't lie, I shed a few tears as I watched my car being pulled up on to a tow truck Tuesday night. With Thad still on the job hunt and my income hardly covering grocery bills, it was a really hard pill to swallow. It was just six weeks-ish ago that we had to put a hefty amount of money into it, and that only done with the help of my parents. 
   The news today that the cost of repair would = two months worth of my paycheck did not, however, make me cry. I don't know why. In fact I felt almost nothing, and came home from work and asked around about what to do with junk cars, and researched nearby junk yards. 
   I keep telling myself that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Today I feel extremely over-estimated. Tomorrow will be better.
   Tomorrow is always better. 

No comments: