Friday, August 10, 2012

You've got to get better,
you said it's all in your head
We could live thru these letters
or forget it altogether
See, the months they dont matter
its the days I cant take
when the hours move to minutes
and I'm seconds away

Just ask the question,
come untie the knot.
Say you won't care.
Retrace the steps
as if we forgot
say you won't care.

Tried to avoid it
but there's not a doubt
and there's one thing
I can do nothing about.

When all that I need
is just a reaction
it's too late to ask for
when there's no attraction anymore

If chasing our dreams
is just a distraction
I want to remember
when I know that I can't go back.

Just ask the question,
come untie the knot.
I'll say I don't care.
Retrace the steps
as if we forgot
say you won't care.
Tried to avoid it
but there's not a doubt
and there's one thing
you won't do anything about.


No comments: