Tuesday, November 5, 2013

No sugar, Day 2.

I woke up feeling exhausted this morning. Completely drained. I got almost 7 hours of sleep so I am not sure why. Once Clementine went down for a nap, I did, too, and slept for an hour. I woke up from my nap feeling like I could take on the world, so I did, by taking C out for a walk on the greenway that our complex has access to.

Really struggled with some sugar cravings today. I feel like a bottomless pit. I could just eat and eat and eat, but strangely, I'm full?

Anyway, today I had

2 eggs
bacon
coffee
Jerky
Quinoa w/avocado and black bean
Spaghetti squash with homemade marinara sauce
and
BANOLA


Yea, banola. It's like granola without the grains. And I realize it's the stupidest word you have probably ever read but it. is. delicious. You should probably whip some up right now and do yourself a favor. It's easy (if you have a food processor) and delicious and you can pretty much eat crazy amounts of it guilt-free. I lowered the temperature and cooked it for less time than the recipe calls for so it actually tastes like banana bread. Um, yea. WIN.

So, that's it for Day 2. I felt terrible and then I didn't, I wanted sugar and then I ate healthy instead. Whew. I should throw that jar of Nutella that is staring at me away...


3 comments:

Carla Rolfe said...

Day 2: SCORE! Keep up the good work. Oh yes, we're watching...

Carla Rolfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Pinch said...

THANKS CARLA :D You're the bomb. And creepy? But cute creepy....like Michonne?